Vancouver IT supports most technology equipment on campus, including desktop and laptop computers, classroom AV equipment, telephone and network systems, videoconferencing and web resources.
For all Videoconference services such as videoconference meetings and AMS classes, visit the Videoconference section of the Academic Services page.
Tech news and alerts
Browse our work request forms.
- New Student Tech Guide
- New Faculty & Staff Tech Guide
- WSU Knowledgebase: Blackboard, Email login and setup, Email phishing, Network ID creation and password reset, WiFi access, podium guides, VPN and more.
- Student computer labs and printing
- Faculty & Staff Directory add or edit entry
- Software - discounted and free
Faculty professional development occurs each Friday in the Classroom Building, Room 214. Find complete faculty development schedule and session descriptions here.
Sessions for September 22:
- 10 a.m. - Preparing Your Class for a Campus Closure
- Noon - Introduction to Universal Design
- 2 p.m. - Collaborating with OneDrive
Sessions for September 29:
- 10 a.m. - Better Quizzes with Blackboard
- Noon - Collaborating with OneDrive
- 2 p.m. - Organizing Your Class in Blackboard
Check back soon for available student and staff training sessions.