- Fill out a work request form with EVITA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 360-546-9770
M-Th 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., Fridays 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Browse the WSU Knowledgebase
- Visit the HelpDesk in VCLS 225
M-F 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For all Videoconference services such as videoconference meetings and AMS classes, visit the Videoconference section of the Academic Services page.
Tech news and alerts
Browse our work request forms.
- New Student Tech Guide
- New Faculty & Staff Tech Guide
- WSU Knowledgebase: Blackboard, Email login and setup, Email phishing, Network ID creation and password reset, WiFi access, podium guides, VPN and more.
- Student computer labs and printing
- Faculty & Staff Directory add or edit entry
- Software - discounted and free
All Faculty are invited to visit the Faculty Instructional Technology space in VCLS 214.
We are open Monday through Friday 9:00 AM through 4:00 PM. Come and learn something new, review something old, get assistance resolving teaching & learning technology issues, or just come in to work. We have coffee!
- Mon Feb 11 at 12pm - Overview of options and best practices
- Tue Feb 12 at 2pm - Virtual classrooms with Collaborate
- Wed Feb 13 at 10am - Video recording with Panopto
- Fri Feb 15 at 12pm - Web conferencing tools
- Tue Feb 19 at 10am - AMS classroom recordings
- Wed Feb 20 at 10am - Overview of options and best practices
- Wed Feb 20 at 3pm - Video recording with Panopto
- Thur Feb 21 at 10am - Virtual classrooms with Collaborate
- Fri Feb 22 at 1pm - Web conferencing tools