Our HelpDesk is here to assist you with a variety of technology needs including:
- Computer software/hardware advice
- Wireless connectivity issues
- Blackboard use or problems
- Email issues and setup
- Account issues and password reset
- Virus/malware removal advice
Assistance is available by:
- Walk-in Support: VCLS 225, M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Phone Support: 360-546-9770, M-TH 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., F 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Support via Email: email@example.com with questions or problems
- Online Support: fill out a work request form with Evita
- Self-help: WSU Vancouver Knowledgebase. Quickly find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions. Can't find what you need? Suggest an article.
Chat is unavailable.
Browse our work request forms.
Additional faculty assistance:
- Walk-in Blackboard Support: VCLS 219, Tuesdays 12-3 p.m and Wednesdays 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Weekly Faculty Professional Development