Posters must fit within a space 42” tall by 44” wide. No larger display spaces are available.
- Posters will be placed on a freestanding presentation board. Push pins will be provided for you to affix your poster to the display board. You will be given a specific spot to display your poster.
- Posters must be up by 9 a.m. Doors to the Firstenburg Student Commons will be open by 8 a.m.
- Posters should be removed between noon – 1 p.m. Posters not removed by 1 p.m. will be recycled with no exceptions.
- Please arrive and check in 10 minutes prior to your confirmed judging time.
- You must be available at your poster during the designated time to answer questions from the judges and visitors. If you wish to be eligible for an award, you must be present at your poster for the entire hour you selected for judging.