Permit information and rules
- Permit pricing and display
- Campus map, directions and parking information
- Washington Administrative Codes parking rules and regulations
Buy your permit online using one of the login options listed below.
Users with a WSU Network ID
- Enter your WSU Network ID and password at the login prompt. (This is the same login you would use to access your email, myWSU account and other WSU systems.) Contact usif you encounter problems with online access.
New users without a WSU Network ID
- Select the "Buy your permit online" link, click on "Employee or Student Permits," use the "Create New Account" tab. Follow the prompts to create your online account and purchase your permit.
Returning users without a WSU Network ID
- If you have previously set up an account and have purchased at least one parking permit online, follow the "Buy your permit online" link, click on "Employee or Student Permits," and use the “Email, Plate# and Last Name” tab to enter information associated with your parking account.
Note: All permits purchased online must be picked up at Parking Services with a valid photo ID during office hours. Permits will not be mailed.