- Parking citations are issued for violations of the WSU Vancouver Campus Parking & Traffic Regulations in accordance with Washington Administrative Code (WAC) 504-19.
- See the fine schedule for information about citation types and fine amounts.
- After 30 days, an administrative fee of $25 will be added to the outstanding balance of any citation and will be submitted for collection.
Pay a citation
Citations may be paid online or in person at the Parking Services office or by mailing the payment and citation information to:
WSU Vancouver Parking Services
14204 NE Salmon Creek Avenue
Vancouver, WA, 98686-9600
If you have questions, email us or call 360-546-9009.
Appeal a citation
- Citations may be appealed within 10 days. All appeals must be submitted via the online parking appeal system.
- You can find instructions and contact information on the back of the citation, including the phone number and physical, email and web address of the Parking Services office.
- Decisions are made by the Parking Appeals Committee, which includes WSU Vancouver students, staff and faculty who are not employed or directly affiliated with Parking Services.