Marketing and Communications
Maximize the impact of WSU Vancouver
We are a small department with a big assignment: to oversee marketing, advertising, website, and social and public relations on behalf of WSU Vancouver. Our primary responsibility is to support enrollment growth.
Please note that we are not an academic unit and do not have students available for internships or community projects.
What we do for the media
Protect our university's good name
To safeguard our brand, please observe the following:
- Upon first reference, Washington State University Vancouver should be spelled out.
- WSU Vancouver or the Vancouver campus are proper second references.
- Please do NOT use WSUV, WSU V, WSU-V, WSU/V or WSU at Vancouver.
- #WSUV and #WSUVancouver are used for social media purposes only.
What we do for the campus
- We provide tools, templates and marketing help for campuswide events and those open to the public.
- We safeguard the WSU Vancouver brand and seek to make WSU Vancouver’s reputation and impact as powerful as it can be.
- We ensure consistency of style and design by serving as the checkpoint for all publications designed for external use.
We also provide
Get in touch
Call us now at 360-546-9599 or send an email.
Share the news: