The WSU Vancouver campus provides wireless internet access to all WSU students, faculty, and staff through the WSU Wireless network.
Connecting to the WSU Wireless network is easy!
- Select "WSU Wireless" from the list of available wireless networks
- When prompted to enter your username and password, enter your Network ID and password (the same thing you use to log in to MyWSU or Email)
- When asked if you want to trust the security certificate, say "yes" or "trust"
- Wait until it says you are connected and then you should have internet access
The WSU Wireless network is simple, secure, and seamless:
- Simple: Log in once and after that your computer or device will auto-connect to the network
- Secure: Data is transferred securely so that others cannot intercept your private information
- Seamless: All WSU campuses use this same network, so if you travel to other WSU campuses you should auto-connect there as well
If you run into problems connecting to this network, don't hesitate to stop by the IT helpdesk in CLS 225, call us at 360-546-9770, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.