In preparation for fall term, IT would like to remind faculty of support offered by Academic Services including:
- AMS class and videoconference support
- Training for Blackboard, WordPress, classroom technologies, Skype for Business, etc.
- Accessibility support and Blackboard accessibility tune-ups
Faculty walk-in support resumes this week. Hours are noon to 3 p.m. Tuesdays and 9 a.m. to noon Wednesdays in the Classroom Building, Room 219B.
New and returning faculty are invited to “Audiovisual Podium Training for Classrooms." This one-hour training will cover effective operation of classroom teaching podia. Schedule is as follows:
- 10 – 11 a.m. TODAY, Multimedia Classroom Building, Room 22
- 10- 11 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 16, Multimedia Classroom Building, Room 115
- 1 – 2 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 17, Undergraduate Building, Room 107
- 1 – 2 p.m. Friday, Aug. 18, Undergraduate Building, Room 107
Fall faculty development workshops will begin soon.