- Fill out a work request form with EVITA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 360-546-9770
M-Th 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., Fridays 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Browse the WSU Knowledgebase
- Visit the HelpDesk in VCLS 225
M-F 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For all Videoconference services such as videoconference meetings and AMS classes, visit the Videoconference section of the Academic Services page.
Tech news and alerts
Browse our work request forms.
- New Student Tech Guide
- New Faculty & Staff Tech Guide
- WSU Knowledgebase: Blackboard, Email login and setup, Email phishing, Network ID creation and password reset, WiFi access, podium guides, VPN and more.
- Student computer labs and printing
- Faculty & Staff Directory add or edit entry
- Software - discounted and free
Instructors are invited to visit the FIT Lab (Faculty Instructional Technology) every Friday this Spring (9 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. in VCLS 214) for answers to tech or accessibility questions, or just to get some work done.
Upcoming Faculty Workshops
Teaching Techniques for Hybrid and AMS Classes - May 15, 16, & 17
Teaching Information Literacy in an Age of Online Disinformation - May 30 & 31
Coming Summer 2018
In conjuntion with the Vancouver Technology Group, IT will be offer training in Outlook, Word, Excel and more. More details to come.