Are you thinking about retiring? Human Resource Services (HRS) will be conducting pre-retirement seminars to assist you with retirement planning. Topics include:
- Retiree Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Enrollment Processes;
- Medicare and Social Security;
- Voluntary Employee’s Benefit Association Medical Expense Plan (VEBA MEP);
- Annual Leave Payment;
- Voluntary Investment Programs;
- Retirement Income, and;
- Retirement Supplementation for WSURP participants.
These seminars are open to all Department of Retirement System (PERS/TRS/LEOFF) and WSU Retirement Plan (WSURP) participants. You do not need to register to attend, but seating is limited and will be on a first-come, first-seated basis.
The seminars will be available on:
Tuesday, November 13, 2018 from 2:00 p.m - 3:30 p.m. in VMMC 202Q
Thursday, December 13, 2018 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. in VMMC 102Q
The seminars will be referencing the following handouts:
- WSURP Participant Checklist
- PERS/TRS Participant Checklist
- 2018 Retiree Medical/Dental Insurance Premium Rates
Pre-retirement seminars are offered monthly. For future dates, please visit the HRS Retirement Information website to view the 2018 schedule.