MESA Program Coordinator
- Teaching or outreach experience with underrepresented middle/high school students.
- Ability to work effectively with students, parents, and community groups from culturally diverse backgrounds.
- Awareness of cultural issues impacting the education of African-American, Native American, Hispanic and Pacific Islander students.
- Demonstrates organizational, coordination, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to work with others in teams, and to resolve difficult situations.
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to work some evenings and weekends.
- Knowledge of and commitment to SW Washington MESA goals and efforts.
- Experience with Arduino programming and/or C++ coding
- Computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.