Access Center Assistant
- WSU Vancouver students not eligible.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced clinical environment in which students may be dealing with acute psychological crises. Must be able to converse with students in a professional, courteous and confidential manner.
- Ability to work on large scale projects independently.
- Demonstrate strong organization skills, detail-oriented.
- Ability to be self-directed and prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Ability to provide instruction and training to students to access note-taking services.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Must be extremely proficient with computers, including advanced features, with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access.
- Must pass university required background check