Adjunct Faculty, English
Candidates must possess a Master’s Degree in English, rhetoric and composition, or related field; Ph.D. preferred. Previous experience teaching undergraduate writing courses required. Successful candidates must demonstrate a commitment to working with diverse student and community populations. Graduate course work in composition/rhetoric preferred.
Testing Services Assistant
- Current WSU Vancouver students not eligible
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong organization skills, detail-oriented
- Ability to be self-directed and prioritize tasks and responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Must pass university required background check
Videographer, Marketing and Communications
A qualified candidate will have:
- Experience with digital video cameras
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere Pro or other video editing software
- Proficiency using digital animation or interactive media products
- Familiarity with live-streaming technology
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexibility to work occasional evening or weekends
- Experience working with diverse population or multicultural training
Clinical Assistant/Associate Professor, Nursing
- A doctoral degree in nursing or related field by date of hire.
- Clinical expertise, including eligibility for RN licensure in Washington State.
- Demonstrated ability to implement practice-based research studies addressing salient nursing and health care issues.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and the reduction of health disparities.
Clinical Assistant/Clinical Associate Professor, School of Engineering and Computer Science
• Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field by the employment start date;
• Experience in application programming and Linux/Unix programming tools;
• For clinical associate professor level, minimum six years of recent, relevant teaching experience at an accredited university program.