Minimum age of 18.
|Director of Student Development||
Positions require a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and six (6) years of progressively responsible relevant experience, which has included at least three (3) years of managerial experience. A Master’s degree in a related field may be substituted for up to one (1) year of the required experience. Education and experience can be tailored to fit the specific organizational entity/directorial assignment.
|Student Involvement Specialist||
1. High school diploma or equivalent; bachelor’s preferred
2. Experience managing social media accounts in a work or organization setting
|Executive Assistant to the Campus Director of Equity and Diversity||
- High School graduation or equivalent and four years of clerical experience; OR equivalent education/experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Suite, and database management
- Professional experience preparing correspondence, reports and presentations
- Experience assisting in planning and coordinating conferences, events, and workshops
|Adjunct Faculty, Creative Media & Digital Culture||
To be considered for the position, candidates must: