Washington State University Vancouver and the College of Nursing invite applications for researchers and educators. The candidate selected for this position will be on the faculty in the College of Nursing.
This position has been reposted and will begin August 16, 2018. Rank dependent upon qualifications.
The program at Washington State University Vancouver offers a: 1) RN to BSN completion program; 2) master of nursing (MN) program with specialization as a population health nurse; and 3) a DNP program with specialization as a Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, or Population Health Nurse.
We are seeking faculty applicants with clinical expertise and a research focus that will contribute to our strengths in building the scientific knowledge base in the following areas of research: (a) behavioral health, (b) patient care quality and safety, (c) community and public health, and (d) educational innovations and outcomes.
- A doctoral degree in nursing or related field by date of hire.
- Clinical expertise, including eligibility for RN licensure in Washington State.
- Demonstrated ability to implement practice-based research studies addressing salient nursing and health care issues.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and the reduction of health disparities.
- Experience in teaching and advising graduate and/or undergraduate students.
- Experience with technology assisted education modalities.
- Experience working with diverse populations and/or students.
- Eligible for certification as an ARNP (FNP, PMHNP or CNS) and licensure in Washington State and Oregon State.
Please visit www.wsujobs.com and on the upper left corner you will find “Search Postings”. Once you click that please select “Vancouver” for work location and search.
You will be required to upload the following:
- A cover letter discussing education and experience as related to the required and desired qualifications,
- Curriculum vitae, and
- Names and contact information for four (4) professional references
Review of applications will begin January 15, 2018 and continue until finalists are identified.