|Community Service Officer||
Be at least 18 years of age, able to pass a background check (to include fingerprinting), and possess a valid driver’s license. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills necessary.
|Health Services Coordinator||
High school graduate or equivalent AND at least two years full time clerical experience or related and equivalent educational experience.
|Testing Services Assistant||
WSU Vancouver students not eligible
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong organization skills, detail-oriented
• Ability to be self-directed and prioritize tasks and responsibilities
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Excellent computer skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Must pass university required background check
|Student Worker EH&S||
Bachelor’s degree or some semesters in college-level education in the areas of Math, Science, Engineering, Environmental, Public Administration or similar disciplines.
|Assistant Professor, Psychology||
Have a PhD in Industrial/Organizational Psychology (or strong evidence of completion of Ph.D. before employment start date) or a closely related field;
Provide evidence of teaching ability and a commitment to mentoring students from diverse backgrounds;
Provide evidence of developing and maintaining a productive research program; and,
Demonstrate commitment to campus diversity efforts, social justice and inclusion (http://admin.vancouver.wsu.edu/office-chancellor/wsu-vancouver-strategic...).