Assistant Professor, Modern World History
The successful candidate must:
1. have a PhD in History (or strong evidence of completion of Ph.D. before employment start date);
2. demonstrated transnational expertise in 19th-20th century World History, including regional expertise in at least one of the following: Africa, Latin America, the Caribbean.
3. provide evidence of teaching ability and a commitment to mentoring students from diverse backgrounds;
4. provide evidence of developing and maintaining a productive research program; and,
5. demonstrate commitment to campus diversity efforts, social justice and inclusion (http://admin.vancouver.wsu.edu/office-chancellor/wsu-vancouver-strategic...).