Support the students and programs that are important to you.
Participation is the goal, not dollar amount, so your gift—no matter the size—matters. Gifts may be cash, check, credit or payroll deduction, and noncash gifts, such as books or equipment in good working order.
Help your department meet the 100 percent participation goal. Donate online or drop off your gift by 5 p.m. Friday, March 29 to Jessica Wells, Dengerink Administration Building, Room 203.
Ways to give
- Check, make payable to “WSU Foundation”
- Credit card gifts may be given online
- Payroll deduction, complete the Faculty & Staff Payroll Deduction Form (PDF, required)
- All permanent faculty and staff are eligible to make contributions through payroll deduction.
- There are 24 pay periods for employees on 12–month appointments and 18 for 9–month appointments. Calculate your deductions using the chart on this document (PDF).
Support our students
"Over the years, I have had the opportunity to see the impact and influence contributions to the Faculty & Staff Giving Campaign make to WSU Vancouver, specifically to our students. The direct support to students is very tangible and transformative. I know of many students who have been able to continue or complete their education because of donations to programs such as the Second Chance Scholarship and the Cougar Food Pantry. In addition, you get a great sense of pride being part of this campus and knowing how many of our employees contribute so generously to the Faculty & Staff Giving Campaign. Please join me this year and participate!"
Nancy Youlden, Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs and Enrollment
Campaign contributors who donate $5 or more are invited to the Faculty & Staff Giving Campaign Social, 9 – 10 a.m. Wednesday, March 27 in Dengerink Administration Building, Room 130. Enjoy Krispy Kreme donuts and coffee with your colleagues, and turn in your Faculty & Staff Campaign gifts in person.
Questions? Please call 360-546-9600 or email email@example.com.