April 9 – 20, 2018
Donate to the Faculty & Staff Giving Campaign, and support the students and programs that are important to you.
Participation is the goal, not dollar amount, so your gift—no matter the size—matters. Gifts may be cash, check, credit or payroll deduction, and noncash gifts, such as books or equipment in good working order, may be donated, too.
Help your department meet the 100 percent participation goal. Donate online or drop off your gift by 5 p.m. Friday, April 20.
Ways to give
- Check, make payable to “WSU Foundation”
- Credit card gifts may be given online
- Payroll deduction, complete the Faculty & Staff Payroll Deduction Form (PDF, required)
Your gifts can be turned into Jessica Wells, Dengerink Administration Building, Room 203.
- All permanent faculty and staff are eligible to make contributions through payroll deduction.
- There are 24 pay periods for employees on 12–month appointments and 18 for 9–month appointments. Calculate your deductions using the chart on this flyer (PDF).
Support the LGBTQA Scholarship Fund
WSU Vancouver's first-ever LGBTQA scholarship was created by Michael Blankenship, admissions counselor, through grass roots fundraising. The LGBTQA Scholarship Fund gives preference to students in Southwest Washington who challenge adversity to identify in the LGBQTA community and are active leaders in either the LGBTQA community or the university.
Campaign contributors who donate $5 or more are invited to the Faculty & Staff Giving Campaign Social, 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. Friday, April 20 in Dengerink Administration Building, Room 130. Enjoy Krispy Kreme donuts and coffee with your colleagues and turn in your last minute Faculty & Staff Campaign gifts.
Questions? Please call 360-546-9600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.