The current Master Plan was approved by Clark County in 2007 with conditions requiring WSU's collaboration in mitigating vehicular traffic at two off-campus intersections, and in planning for the eventual realignment of Salmon Creek Avenue along the campus east boundary.
WSU Master Plan and statistics for each campus.
- Student Enrollment: 3,546 HC
- Total Building Square Footage: 464,038
- Total Vancouver Campus Acreage: 351
- Campus Master Plan Update 2007 (PDF) (30MB)
- Original Campus Master Plan 1992 (PDF) (28MB)
Planning forecasts for 2023 at plan buildout include:
- Enrollment: 3,800 FTE, 4,750 HC
- Developed Area: 535,000 GSF