Welcome to WSU Vancouver!
There are a variety of short-term parking options on campus. Please keep in mind that payment for parking is required from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday year round.
Daily parking permits
- Daily scratch permits: Valid in any nonmetered, nonrestricted parking space in any Orange, Green or Gray parking lot. Available for $4 at:
- Parking Services office
- Student Services Center
- Online permits: Purchase ($3.69 plus tax) and print before your visit. Available at at van-parking.vancouver.wsu.edu. Valid in any nonmetered, nonrestricted parking space in any Orange, Green or Gray lot.
- Blue Daily Pay lot: Purchase a receipt (cash or credit card, $3; after 5 p.m., $1.50) at the automated station in the blue lot or the information kiosk at the top of the hill from the Salmon Creek entrance.
- Free 30-minute parking: Near Dengerink Administration Building and Student Services Center.
- Up to 2 hours: Available throughout campus; see locations designated “M” on campus map (PDF). Meters accept quarters, dimes and nickels; $1.50 per hour.
Evenings and weekends
Parking is free on campus after 7 p.m. weekdays and on weekends. However, please keep in mind that some spaces are restricted and lots are monitored 24 hours a day.
Permits and parking receipts must be displayed face up on the dashboard or hung from the rearview mirror to be valid.