Need help buying your permit?
- Permit pricing and display
- WSU Vancouver campus map and directions
- WSU Vancouver parking rules and regulations (WAC 504-19)
Note: All permits purchased online must be picked up at Parking Services with a valid photo ID during office hours. Permits will not be placed in the mail.
You will need to log in to buy your permit using one of the two login options below. Once you have determined the correct login option below, use the link above to purchase your permit.
- Do you have a WSU Network ID and password?
- Existing or new WSU staff, students, and faculty should enter their WSU Network ID and password at the login prompt. (Note: This is the same login you would use to access your email, your zzusis account, and other similar WSU online systems)
- Note for WSU Staff and faculty: If you encounter problems with online access, you may request help by contacting us.
- If you do not have a WSU Network ID, please see the below instructions:
For Clark College at WSU Vancouver staff, faculty, students, and all other customers who do not have a WSU Network ID:
- New users without a WSU Network ID: After clicking on the "Buy Your Permit Online" link above, click on "Employee or Student Permits," then use the "Create New Account" tab on the left side. Follow the prompts to create your online account and purchase your permit.
- Returning users without a WSU Network ID: If you have previously set up an account with us and have purchased at least one parking permit online, follow the"Buy Your Permit Online" link above, click on "Employee or Student Permits," and then use the Non-WSU Login option to enter the email, license plate, and last name associated with your parking account.