The Chancellor’s Seminar Series provides a forum for thoughtful perspectives and the exchange of ideas on timely topics.
Students, faculty, staff, business leaders, elected officials and community members come together on campus for an in-depth conversation about a topic of current interest.
The Promise of Washington Wines
This event has passed. Thank you for your interest and attending!
Friday, October 10
11:45 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Firstenburg Student Commons
Learn about WSU’s industry-leading wine and viticulture program and its role in the state’s burgeoning wine industry.
- Discover how the wine industry is creating jobs and powering the economy.
- Explore resources for Southwest Washington vintners.
- Learn how you can help promote Washington wines.
Director of the new Wine Science Center; professor, Viticulture & Enology, WSU Tri-Cities; and an internationally acclaimed researcher
With local perspectives from:
- Russell Brent, owner, Mill Creek Pub
- Walt Houser, owner, Bethany Vineyard & Winery