Events Office and Event Scheduling
If you are planning an event on campus, this is the place to begin. The Events Office will help you with space reservations and other event-related requirements.
Step 1 — Schedule space and setup.
Complete a space-request form:
- Look for room availability on our room web viewer
- Are you having a meeting with 20 or fewer people? Consider using a conference room. View conference rooms and scheduling contacts (PDF).
- The multi-purpose court and disc golf field are scheduled by the Recreation Office at 360-546-9532.
- Need help? If you have questions or need assistance completing the request form, please call the Scheduling Office at 360-546-9588 or e-mail the Room Scheduler.
- If you need assistance with promotions and publicity please contact Marketing and Communications.
Step 2 — Other events-related items.
Complete the appropriate form(s):
- Catering request form (PDF)
- IT/AV Event Assistance work request form
- Good Host / Guest & Event parking request form
Space assignment priority
As academic classes have first priority in using these spaces, confirmation of room assignments can not be made until after enrollment Census Day, unless a special exception is given by the Chancellor. If you have an event that requires a specific date and time, it is important to schedule it as far in advance as possible. Once the class schedule has been released by the registrar's office, events for the upcoming semester are scheduled on a first received, first scheduled basis.
Events must relate to the educational mission of the university and have appropriate departmental sponsorship. If there is a question about the appropriateness of an event, it may be referred to the WSU Vancouver Administrative offices for review. The Facilities Use Policies and Procedures detail the circumstances and approval process. They can be accessed at the links below.
Clark College at WSU Vancouver
Space within the Clark College at WSU Vancouver is handled by Clark College. Haley Gordon is the scheduling person there and may be contacted at 360-992-2713 or by email.