Events Office and Event Scheduling
If you are planning an event on campus, this is the place to begin. The event coordinator will help you with space reservations and other event-related requirements.
Please note—events must relate to the educational mission and have appropriate departmental sponsorship.
Step 1 — For campuswide and non-WSU-affiliated events, contact the Events Office to learn about room availability and the scheduling process.
Step 2 — Request a space and setup.
- Student Event—Space Request Form
- Faculty/Staff Event—Space Request Form
- Off-Campus and Non-WSU-Affiliated Individuals Organizations—Event Space Request Form
Step 3 — Complete other event-related forms.
- Technology Support Work/Help Requests Form (requires a Network ID and password)
Food and light refreshments
- Catering Order Form (PDF)
Are you a campus member planning or sponsoring an event?
Use the Event Planning Guide (PDF) to take you through the steps.
Inside you'll find:
- Planning tips and timelines
- Event borrowables and recruitment giveaways
- Space and service fees
- Conference room locations, capacity and contacts
- Bulletin board policies and use guidelines
- Facilities use scheduling procedures
- Classroom etiquette