If you are planning an event on campus, this is the place to begin. The event coordinator will help you with space reservations and other event-related requirements.
Please note—events must relate to the educational mission and have appropriate departmental sponsorship.
Step 1 — For campuswide and non-WSU-affiliated events, contact the Events Office to learn about room availability and the scheduling process.
Step 2 — Request a space and setup.
- Student Event—Space Request Form
- Faculty/Staff Event—Space Request Form
- Off-Campus and Non-WSU-Affiliated Individuals Organizations—Event Space Request Form
Step 3 — Complete other event-related forms.
- Technology Support Work/Help Requests Form (requires a Network ID and password)
Food and light refreshments
- Catering Order Form (PDF)
Are you a campus member planning or sponsoring an event?
Use the Event Planning Guide (PDF) to take you through the steps.
Inside you'll find:
- Planning tips and timelines
- Event borrowables and recruitment giveaways
- Space and service fees
- Conference room locations, capacity and contacts
- Bulletin board policies and use guidelines
- Facilities use scheduling procedures
- Classroom etiquette