WSU Vancouver is committed to helping graduate students become learned scholars, effective researchers, and masters of disciplinary and interdisciplinary knowledge. A limited selection of graduate program brochures are available online.
WSU Vancouver offers the following graduate fields of study:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Computer Science
- Master of Education
- Master of Environmental Science - Science Graduate Programs
- Master of Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Nursing
- Master of Public Affairs
- Master of Teaching with Elementary Certification
- Master of Teaching with Secondary Certification
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Education in Teacher Leadership
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Prevention Science
If you are interested in pursuing graduate studies at WSU Vancouver we strongly encourage you to explore faculty research pages or get in direct contact with the professor who meets your academic interest.
Application process: If you have already spoken with a graduate coordinator or professor and are ready to apply, you may apply now!
Washington State University granted its first graduate degree, a Master of Science in Botany, to William Hurford Lawrence in 1902. Graduate degrees were granted occasionally in history, economics, English, and the sciences through the first thirty years of the century, but not until the 1930s did the Graduate Division begin to emphasize the importance of graduate education and to coordinate graduate programs. Our research and graduate education activities contribute to the ongoing education and economic development in Southwest Washington.